If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call 604-805-2500â€“ we’re available 24 hours every day.
We are here to ease your mind and help you through this.
We have all been there.
Whether it’s the crunchy snack that dislodges a filling or chips a tooth, the painful toothache in the middle of the night, or the random accident that knocks a tooth out.Â
Okay, maybe everyone hasn’t experienced knocking out a tooth, but we know it can happen anytime without warning.Â
Any of these situations can mean discomfort, pain, and difficulties with normal activities such as drinking, eating, breathing, and sleeping.
What else do dental emergencies have in common?Â
Concern – anxiety â€“ worry.
It is natural as many people are unsure what to do when they face a dental emergency.Â
What should you do?
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Should you take painkillers? Or not take them?
- Should you put the lost tooth in a bag in the fridge?
- Should you place a hot cloth on the jaw â€“ a cold cloth?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Can you drink and eat before you see the dentist?
There are so many questions.
And in an emergency, you should be able to find the answers.Â
That’s why we created the 24 Hour Dental Emergency Line.
If you experience a dental emergency, and we aren’t available â€“ cal 604-805-2500.
You’ll speak to a real dental professional on our Emergency Line.
- We’ll help you schedule the soonest appointment to solve the problem.
- We’ll guide and help you understand what you should and should not do.Â
- And most of all, we’ll help you gain peace of mind.
Knowing what to do can make all the difference.
And now there’s only one thing you need to know.
We’re here to help you through this.
This service is possible because of our membership with 123 Dentist, a community network of dentists collaborating to provide our communities with quality dental care.Â
For after-hours emergency dental workÂ go here.