Your oral health is important and at Maple Place Dental in Maple Ridge, our team of oral health care experts want to share with you the most important oral health secrets that will give you a healthy smile you’ll be proud to show off everywhere.
- If your gums are bleeding, there’s a¬†very high chance¬†you have periodontal (gum) disease. Come for an appointment as soon as possible!
- An oral health care checkup at Maple Place Dental every 6 months applies¬†only to healthy gums. If you don’t have healthy gums, you’ll want to schedule a checkup at least every 3 months.
- Pay attention to your¬†back teeth¬†when brushing/flossing. We’ve found that patients at Maple Place Dental in Maple Ridge¬†focus too much on their visible front teeth.
- Proper oral health care includes¬†10 minutes of careful brushing and flossing.
- Mouthwash that¬†contains alcohol¬†can dry out your mouth and actually worsen your bad breath.